- Social media really is for sharing pet pictures — sorry, but there’s no way around it.
- It’s good to have something to chew on.
- A backlog of (pe)email can be very distracting.
- It’s easier to get into a tight corner than get out.
- No to-do list is more important than a cuddle.
- Sometimes it’s nice just to feel the breeze in your ears… um, hair.
- The reason to socialise is to find people to play with.
- When you gotta go, you gotta go.
- Play hard, sleep hard.
- However many toys you have, you really only need a couple of favourites.
- It really hurts to be away from people you love.
- Destructing things is tempting, but then you’re left with the mess.
- You might not like a shower, but it’s a necessity for receiving cuddles.
- It’s worth looking in bushes because you never know what you might find.
- If you’re too dignified to show your tummy, don’t expect tummy rubs.
- Mess is less important than love.
- Sometimes it’s hard to choose between two or more things — but you can only have as much as you can fit in your mouth.
- Life is easier when you’re really, really, ridiculously good looking.
- Not giving something you’re asked for and running away repeatedly can be a love language too.
We got Ollie off the street just about a year ago, we don’t know his background.
I’ve never had kids, so I suspect I’m learning just a tiny fraction of what that experience is like…
- Something really worthwhile will turn your life upside-down.
- Everyone who has kids needs a really really significant amount of time off for parental leave and enough time each day.
- Taking responsibility for another living being is an awesome thing.
- Nothing is more important than being with the ones you love.
What have you learned from your Doggle (or equivalent)?