This might conceivably make for some interesting weekend reading for you. If you’re interested in the same sort of things I’m interested in:
* public | service | transformation
* systems | complexity | cybernetics
* ethics, social and economic justice
* things that reveal deep, long, old connections between things
* the thrill of insight
* From bat suit crazy nipples to the number one best-selling management science book.
* From online council meetings to enactivim
* From the meta-rational workplace to the university set up by Jewish people interned on the Isle of Man
* From the sad implications of #digital to the even sadder old story of poor young boys crying for their mothers as they face the prospect of dying – or killing – for rich old men.
Read and subscribe at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/antlerboy/issues/transduction-leading-transformation-issue-40-1061982