I have three passions:
– transforming public services, rooted in citizen and community outcomes
– the field of systems/cybernetics/complexity – understanding deep laws that structure our world, and the insights we can generate
– transforming organisations, systems, places, through consultancy, facilitation, change
I’m very lucky – my work allows me to combine these together – and they fit!
My mission is something like ‘sharing the joy of insight to allow us all to improve our lives’.
And, of course, it then gets complicated! Finding ways to do this with flow, without getting stuck on negatives, without it being the grind and the drag and the focus on barriers. But these are at the heart of everything I write about here, everything I do.
Upcoming events which illustrate these passions – and some of the challenges!
– RedQuadrant tool shed show-and-tell sessions: https://lnkd.in/gCs_35Q
(TOMORROW and 23 June)
– The learning community for public services – to build back better in the days after: https://lnkd.in/gNKZbz7
>> What are your top three passions?
Do you get to express and explore them in your work?